An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Quiting Smoking: Update

Well I haven't smoked since I decided to quit. This is surprising considering how stressed out I have been. Once you get past the initial feeling of wanting to smoke it's actually less stressful if you don't smoke. If that makes any sense.

I feel tons better. Running at Rugby last night was so much easier. I could keep my breath. I can smell stuff I could never smell before. The one thing that has really helped is changing my daily routines. Taking different driving routes, since smoking and driving always use to go hand-and-hand, has helped alot.

Today I think I am going to get my hair-cut. I think this will be part of my sheading of smoking.

Anyway maybe I'll post again later today.