An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Friday, September 14, 2007

I need a proper blog

I am an Internet junky. I profess this with Pride sometimes. I'd like a catchy blog title and a proper place to publish my life. My own domain name would be nice. I have a tonytopper.com, which I got for free from Microsoft when I participated in a beta for there office live speal, but I think transferring that to my GoDaddy account would be annoying.

I'm not doing anything at venerationtechnology.com really, so I could use that. I have whatmaybecome.com, audionews.info, lanageddon.cc and I do think that is it.

All of these sites have been places to play and I really haven't done much to make them something cool.

My online handle is ice5nake so ice5nake.com could be the way I go. I feel scatterbrained today. Thank god it's Friday.