An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Nicotine Fit

It's hitting now. I will resist though. It's worst when I start thinking about this whole ordeal (the whole Molly thing) that has been upseting me so much lately.

My heart starts pounding like crazy and my reaction up until quiting has been to light up a cigerette.

I need to find some other form of reaction to these fits.

I think starting to eat breakfast would help me. Today after work I am going to the store to pick up some things: OJ, Milk, paper towels, saline solution, but not cigerettes :)

Then I am going to go home and lift weights with Steve. This is going to be hard since Steve smokes. I have been debating asking him not to smoke around me.

I'll probably go for a walk at Pinchot Park tonight. Since it's light out late now. I am going to bring my camera and tripod. I may call Molly and ask her to come along. I know the answer will be no but I must ask anyhow.