An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The urge to hesitate

Ok, so I've been dating this girl named Mary for a little of two weeks now. The time has gone by fast. Things between us have progrossed fast, too fast.

Yesterday I agreed to exclusive dating. Not sure if I am even ready for that. I think no matter what happens that things will be fine. We've been really good at being open with each other.

I love when things are clear and I can be like 'this is how it is'. I've never had that with a girl, not even with this one. Even though I like Mary, and I'm optimistic about it, I am still unsure about where to go with it and when to go there. I think too much.

I guess part of me still thinks that I should date around a little bit more. I guess part of me still isn't over Molly entirely.

I think my best course of action is just to slow life down a little. I can't have everything good right away.