An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Random thoughts occuring during hump day

So the middle of the week is here. Lately, I feel myself slipping into a routine that doesn't satisfy. One thing I say is, "varity is the spice of life." I need to vary something to spice things up.

I'm taking my new Belkin Pre-N router back to the store. It's just too quarky in it's behaviour. I'm going to help Mary pick out a digital camera so we're going to take the trip to Circuit City tonight.

Lately I seem to find life increasingly frustrating. I can't make up my mind about anything, although I know I can't stay on the exact course I'm on now. I think fear motivates most people to do things. Maybe I need to be afraid more, afraid of where I'll end up, but I'm not.

Something tells me not to look at it that way though. Something tells me the best way to motivate me is to have people depend on me for something. But maybe that's because I'm afraid of letting someone down ... interesting ...