An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Go, go, go!

Lots of stuff going on at work. I like my job. One problem is I am really underpaid.

I've been working on some Web stuff at home too. Learning PEAR, specifically to use the Amazon.com developer's services. I hope to use this knowledge to somehow create a revenue generating Web site. The new purchase of a car has killed my disposable income.

I'm still addicted to myspace.com.

Gas prices are getting ugly, especially since my car uses premium fuel. I guess I should quit driving like a jerk and lay off the accelerator a little bit. I am going to make an effort to change my drivig habits to conserve gasoline.

Zormoot is moving in soon.

I need to get home after work and clean up, my house is getting to be a mess.