An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I Need to Unplug

I was just thinking I should spend some time offline; I spend way too much time online. I am seriously thinking that I am addicted to the Internet. I am on flickr.com, deviantART.com, myspace.com, my gmail.com e-mail and this blog at the very least twice a day each.

Considering my job requires me to be online it's kind of tough to unplug. However, being that I am at work at the moment translates to me having off during the entire day today. Today being Friday since is 2:54 a.m. I am gonna try to stay offline for the rest of this St. Pattrick's Day.

Also I have only smoked two cigarettes in the last 24 hours. This has me feeling pretty anxious. It also has had me feeling a tadbit more energetic throughout the day. I am going to try to continue this lack of smoking into tomorrow. It's going to be tough to both unplug from the Internet as well as not smoke.

I also just remembered that it was a year ago today that Molly and I broke up. I have almost forgotten what it's like to have a stable relationship. Maybe sometime soon I can get back to having one of those, but until then I am not going to fret. I am going to relax. I haven't talked to Molly in a good while; I wonder how she's doing. It feels strange to remember spending nearly everyday with someone and now to barely communicate with them. I guess that's how life goes.

Anyway, I feel like I may start rambling ...