An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Change is good

I am a non-smoker. I am no longer negligent. When we stop changing for the better we are shooting ourselves in the foot.

I've decided to continue on with changing my lifestyle. I am going to buy a car. Did the budgeting, I can afford it. It might be a bit tighter. I might not be able to eat out as much, or drive all around at a whim, but that's ok.

Another change I want to make is keeping the house cleaner, but my roommate and her boyfriend are kinda sloppy. I am guilty of leaving stuff lie around myself, but I hate when people leave food messes which is primarily what they do.

Whenever they make food it's a mess that they rarely clean up. I am going to concentrate of setting a better example myself. Then I am going to change some more and be aggressive on letting them know they have to clean that shit up right away.