An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Tony Topper round up

Smoking
What a waste of years that was. I wish I would have quit a long time ago. I stopped smoking 'cold turkey' a short time ago. Ever since then I felt like a revived person.

deviantART
I have been working on getting more stuff on deviantART available to buy. I really don't think I'll be making any money off of it, but it's constructive and fun.

Money
My money situation has been a bit sucky lately. I need to batten the hatches so to speak. Getting my finances straightened out will help get me going on a good track which is what I really need right now.

Single
My emotions with this shit have been a roller coster ride. One minute I miss Molly so fucking much. The next minute I can't wait to meet someone new. Then next thing you know I don't want to deal with girls at all. Then all of this animosity for Molly spews into my mind. Then I get pissed at the folks that stood in the way of Molly and I's relationship.

I am resolved that I won't become bitter about all of this though. I am going to face my demons and overcome them. That's something I don't think Molly has done, which doesn't really make me happy but if that's the case this whole thing is her lose.

This weekend
I have a feeling it's going to be tough to stay upbeat this weekend. All of the things I've mentioned here are going to culminate together and make a soup. I need to stay busy and stay positive. Maybe I'll be nicely surprised by something, that would be nice.