An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Anxiety

It was interesting to find that people that smoke actually do have a lower level of anxiety than people that don't smoke. Someone who is qutting smoking still has a much higher level of anxiety than a normal nonsmoker though.

With the exception of a couple smokes this past weekend it's been a month since I quit. I still feel restless too much for my liking. I am cutting out caffiene; hopefully this will calm my ass down.

I am starting to think some of it has to do with Molly and doesn't entirely relate to me quitting smoking. Anxiety and fear are closely related feelings. She's a tough egg for me to crack. We're suppose to get together today; I hope it goes well. I need to keep my composure and not be anxious. She was just so burnt out from her job and trying to see me. She is the type of person that feels way to obligated to who they are with. She was working longs days, lossing sleep, and making too much time for me. I feel like such a jerk for not realizing how hard it was for her.