An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

From Inventor to Champion

Extroverted, iNtuition, Thinking, Perceiving vs. Extroverted, iNtuition, Feeling, Perceiving.

When I got my Myers-Briggs test results in college I was an ENTP. I took the test again and my result changed to ENFP. Anyway I found that interesting.

The label typical associated with ENTP is 'Inventor', while the label associated with ENFP is 'Champion'. I like the latter better, which is good because that is the most recent result. We'll stick with that.

Enneagram Type scores

These scores seems off but . . .

3 - Type 1: The Reformer. The rational, idealistic type.
6 - Type 2: The Helper. The caring, nurturing type.
3 - Type 3: The Motivator. The adaptable, success-oriented type.
3 - Type 4: The Artist. The intuitive, reserved type.
5 - Type 5: The Thinker. The perceptive, cerebral type.
3 - Type 6: The Skeptic. The committed, security-oriented type.
6 - Type 7: The Generalist. The enthusiastic, productive type.
4 - Type 8: The Leader. The powerful, aggressive type.
3 - Type 9: The Peacemaker. The easygoing, accommodating type.