An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I don't make enough money

One thing that has been bothering me lately about my life is the lack of funds. Ever since I bought my new car I've not had the spending money I am use too.

This has lead to some good things. I eat at home more and save money that way. This is compounded by the fact I have a lot of other things on my mind. I won't get into them.

If things don't change soon money-wise at work I am going to leave.

Although the lack of funds does have me exploring the Net. I wish I could conceptualize some type of Web site that I could make to get some extra cash flow. Maybe someday I'll run my own site and I'll be able to make all the shots. That would be nice.