An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Smoking again, debating when I should try to quit again

Those of you who know me personally know that I have started smoking again. The truth of the matter is I would like to try to quit smoking again. Not sure what the best method is. I need to mix things up again when it comes to my daily routines.

I know I am finding myself tired again. I wasn't near as tired when I had quit for a whole month. The biggest thing I face in quitting is anxiety. I got really anxious when I tried to quit before. I was also pretty restless but that wasn't as bad because I would get out and do things. Although also had a lot of trouble focusing on things.

Not sure if things will be the same the next time I try to quit. I was in a very different state of mind then than I am now.

For now I want to make an effort to cut back. I am also trying hard not to smoke while I drive. However, I just find myself smoking as soon as I get somewhere.