An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Monday, June 27, 2005

The whole brain roundup

Brain is going nuts

I've also been cramming my brain with all these new online profile sites. Also been coding Web sites for about 7 years now. Trying to put it all together so I can figure out how to make my millions someday. Got to stay on top of the whole online culture thing. Maybe I should start reviewing them here in this blog.

Going to try out flickr.com

I've been getting into digital photography a good bit. Currently I am using Picasa and Hello to do my photo blogging. Although I am now thinking about trying Flickr out. Flickr supports blogger and a whole lot of other blogging platforms. I'm thinking about hosting my own blog and using a PHP program called WordPress.