An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Friday, September 30, 2005

This Weekend is Looking Empty

So I don't really have anything set in stone for this weekend. Nothing is going on that I am particularly looking forward to. I have far too many errands and chores that need done. Right now I just want to climb into bed and go to sleep. That's what I get for staying out so late last night.

Once I wake up I'll probably end up going to the see Serenity with Brian and others, although I could be persuaded to do something else. As far as for the rest of the weekend, who knows?

Lynne was saying something about going to a party up her way. She was saying something about her roommate having this shindig. I believe that's on Saturday at some point.

Not sure if Nick, my roommate, is working or has off. I imagine he'll be hanging out with his semi-new lady friend.

Venessa was saying something earlier this week about getting together and doing something.

Hung out with Jess, a new friend, a couple times in the past week. She's fun.

Matt's birthday is on Sunday. I haven't really done anything with Matt in a little while. I'd like to hang out with Matt and Jordan again soon. Possibly work on some music.

If anyones got anything good going on give me a shout.