An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Importance of Having Goals

This morning I remembered something from when I first entered college. It was one of those inspirational speaker people talking about how important it was to have a vision for yourself; to have goals.

Looking back I wonder if I would be farther along if I would have had a better vision. Due to this I have decided to make a list of goals to accomplish before the end of the year. Here they are:
  • Learn how to speak French.
  • Be making more money by (a) Finding a new job (b) Getting a raise at my current job
  • Finish the painting I started in the basement
  • Be maintaining a regular exercise routine
  • Have a working model of my 'Web site' idea