An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Monday, March 20, 2006

"Sweet Love" vs. "Bunny Sex"

Lately I've been partaking in retail therapy. I bought a new camera and some new cloths. If only it could get warm out. It is not suppose get warm anytime soon. I'd like to get outside and take some pictures with the new camera.

Yesteryday I had a conversation with two females. The conversation got to the topic of different kinds of guys. The point focusing on two different types of guys: the type of guy that you have a relationship with, the type of guy you have some kind of fling with. Their opinion was it was ideal to have qualities of both in a relationship anyway.

Sometimes I wonder if my attitude has changed lately and somehow I am sending the wrong idea to people. I'll say again I need to be more assertive, and sieze opportunity when it comes around. I also wonder if perhaps I've just run into the wrong girls lately. Perhaps it's a bit of both. I don't want the past years experiences to somehow turn me into the wrong kind of person or make me bitter.

Coping Methods

I need to look into finding some coping methods for my . . . uncomfortable state, a.k.a. being lonely. Retail therapy can only be brief. I've been getting back into working out, which is a good coping method.

Maybe I should find some video games to get addicted to; that doesn't require the weather to be warm at least. What kind of coping methods do you use?

Note: If you are reading this and have a thought about it, leave a comment. I won't think it's weird or that you're stalking me or that somehow your interest in reading someones blog contitutes some sort of strangeness.