An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Argh, blarg, zarf!

Can't sleep. Feel asleep at like 7 and woke up at 9:30. Shit. Now it's Monday and I don't see myself falling asleep too soon. Looks like another week of an f'd up schedule.

Well, watched the Life Aquatic. Was a pretty good movie. I don't want to sound sappy. I hate that, but I wished I would have had some company. Sitting around watching a movie on Sunday evening by oneself is o.k. I suppose. However, I miss the days when I'd spend the whole weekend with someone.

I want to stay motivated. Staying constructive has always gotten me through whatever I needed to get through at the time. I do feel like I am making some headway in life, but I still have a long way to go.

Saturday was fun. Made a new friend. That's constructive, right?