An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Figuring it all out

Well I've been spending a good bit of time during the week alone. It has it's benefits. I'm still reading the Cryptonomicon. Good book. Reading is something that's peaceful, productive, and enjoyed by one's self. It's a bit slow paced for me and a find myself fitting a chapter in here and there in between being online and smoking cigarettes on the porch while taking to my neighbor.

I seriously think I am becoming an online addict. Not sure what to do about it. I spend way too much time in cyberspace. Some of it is productive while some of it is just wanking. I want to be more productive though.

Oh, and too much TV makes people dumb. Can I get an Amen!