An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tuesday's grey & Wednesday too

So lately I've been feeling kind of blue. I've been sick for much longer than I should be.

Work has been stressful lately. I'm trying to stay on top of everything and do a good job. I have high expectations for myself and so do my employers.

Outside of work I think my high expectations are conflicting with my lack of focus and commitment. I need to pick and choose, and stick with something. This is hard for me to do; it's counterpart with how my brain works, but it's affecting several aspects of my life in a negative fashion.

There are so many thing that interest me. Lately I've narrowed it down to computers, writing music, and digital photography. Each of these things have great depth though and I have much to learn about.

At the same time there I've been trying to improve how I maintain my self. I need to start eating better and exercising more. This is tough since I've been sick for going on three weeks now. I hate the doctor though I really don't want to go.