An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Friday, October 07, 2005

YorkArts Exhibit Opening was Fun


Yesterday I arrived at YorkArts at about 6:15. Missed my buddy Matt who left at 6:00. I got to see an acquintance/online buddy, Lauren. She had a piece of art in the exhibit. I always enjoy getting to know more people.

I talked to a couple people. I wish I wasn't so ill; I probably seemed kind of out of it.

This exhibit was much better than the previous two I have been to. There was a gathering at the YorkTowne OffCenter Grill after the exhibit with complementary food & drink which was very nice.

I took a bunch of pictures throughout the night and should be flickring them really soon.

There was an after party after party at one of the artist's hotel room which would have been fun to go to but I wasn't feeling well enough for such activities.