An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Working on New Track

I spent a couple hours last night working on a song. It's showing some promise. For those of you who are interested I use Nuendo and Reason to produce all of my music. They make a nice combination especially with the newest version of Reason, 3.0.

***


I also finished Hand Me Another Brick last night. After reading Cryptonomicon, a 900+ page book, it felt like a breeze going through this one. Haven't decided what to read next but, I've been trying to be frugal so, it will most likely be something already on my shelf.

***


Thinking ahead to this weekend, I am going to try to continue my not-going-to-the-bar crusade. Although, I've been in hermit mode for a little too long. I've also been anxious lately; I feel like I am constantly in a rush. I just want that feeling of calm, like stopping to smell the roses type of shit.