An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Just felt like spewing a blog post.

I've been pretty relaxed the last couple of days, which is nice. Some unexpected events have, for a lack of better word, made me happy.

Went to Philly yesterday with Matt, Cliff and Meathead. We ate at this Korean barbecue where you get the meat from the buffet and then cook it on this grill in the middle of the table. It was different and neat to do something new. I say this as I eat some boxed macroroni and cheese.

Also took a bunch of pictures with the new camera. Hopefully I'll have some good ones and I'll post them later on my flickr page.

Sometimes I laugh at myself for how ego-centric all these blogs and profiles and what not might seem to someone who isn't an Internet junky. What about you non-junky? What do you think?. As well, What do you other Internet junkies think?