An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Been making some music

Jordan and myself have been getting the ball rolling on the music creation stuff again. It's been going pretty well. Tonight we got one track, currently refered to as "jackal", on a nice path to completion.

The new tool album, 10,000 days, has been pretty inspiring for me. "The Pot" is a great track and I find myself frequenting it.

My computer was showing its age during the recording process. A beefier system is on my wishlist. Along with a lot of other things.

I stepped up my efforts in the doing web work on the side. Posted contact information on venerationtechnology.com, which is the domain I've had for awhile and haven't done much with.

Did some guerilla marketing on del.icio.us, PHPbuilder.com, and the ever popular myspace.com. Gonna go around to the various profile sites that I signed up for but rarely log into and and links like crazy. Go to get my google page rank up.