An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Monday, November 28, 2005

This Past and the Upcoming Weekend

The weekend was a good and relaxing weekend. Friday we all played Texas hold'm in my basement. I lost ten bucks. Jesko won the pot. I smoked too many cigarettes. It was a good time though. Saturday didn't do too much. Went to the gym with Leah and Nick. Went to Borders for a bit. Paul, my co-worker and landlord, put Christmas lights up on our house. Went out to The First Cap with Vanessa and Victoria along with Nick. There was a really interesting band playing. We just sat around and chatted for awhile. Sunday I sat around and played computer games for most of the day. This was kind of a waste but I think it did something to clear my thoughts for awhile.

I have a feeling work is going to drive me nuts this week. Wish me luck.

Upcoming Weekend

This upcoming weekend is still open. There are still a bunch of movies out in the theatre I'd like to see. Jarhead, Walk the Line, even the Harry Potter movie would be good.

Anything cool going on this weekend?