An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Monday, November 07, 2005

The Lurkers come out.

Damn ok, I got three lovely comments on my last post within a couple of hours. lol. Of course they were rather snide, but that's alright.

For shits and giggle's and for those of you who don't click the comment link I'll display the humor of my blog visitors.

press your pecker on the scanner and post it & THEN we'll have something to comment on!
i am lurking | 11.07.05 - 9:30 pm | #


ummmm....maybe you should just, i don't know, get a life. maybe get some fresh air. maybe just get laid.
jesus, this is just so damn sad...
lurking on the threshold | 11.07.05 - 9:27 pm | #


I'd say, because kissing an ashtray is every girl's dream. That, and it just plain smells.
lurker | 11.07.05 - 8:02 pm | #