An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Party was Mad Fun

Many people were in attendance Saturday night. Around twenty or so I guess. Nick and I purchased a half keg of Yuengling for the festivities. Flip cup and Beer pong were played a bunch.

Emile and Bryan played some chess. They also whooped up on the beer pong table. Cliff drove all the way from New York to get molested by the puppeted arms of Erin and Liz. Someone ate Nick's meatballs. Someone insulted Melinda. Greg insulted Leah and Michelle. I drank too much. Brian decided to tackle Nick. Meathead drank too much Captin Morgan's. People smoked in my house. The girl I was hoping would come called and said she couldn't make it. Melinda spilled beer all over my bed. Jess and Melinda made out. I stumbled Leah and Michelle to there car.

Nick left his own party to go dancing at the Hardware Bar. Scott got a giant wedge from Steve per the encouragement of Emile. Scott also got caned in the jewels when he tried to molest me. Chris got sick from hanging out with Don Julio too long and smoking cigars.

All in all it was a good time. Everybody seemed to enjoy themselves. Nick and I decided we're gonna do it again sometime before the year's up.