An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Concert, birthday celebration and computer games

Nine Inch Nails concert
Went to the NIN concert at the Wachovia Spectrum in Philadelphia on Saturday. It was a really good concert. Death from Above, the opening band, needs some work though. In fact, I heard that someone remarked them as "Shit from Above".

Queens of the Stone Age sounded good and of course NIN played fantastic. Managed to get my digital camera into the show. I'll post some pictures here when I get a chance.

Sister's birthday
Celebrated my sister's birthday on Sunday. She's thirty-two. Wow.

Computer games
The gang seemed disappointed that hardly anyone showed up for the computer gaming weekend they had planned. I managed to go over to Gordy's for a couple hours on Sunday night. With this project at work, the concert, and my sister's shindig it was tough even squeezing in the couple hours I went over yesterday.

Smoking
I got pretty sick about a month ago. Ever since then I've had this cough. It's not horrible or anything, but I know it would be gone if I didn't smoke. I'm also thinking about how I'd like to find a nice girl to date. My thought is that not smoking is more attractive than smoking.