An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Staying Out Late

Friday:

Took a ½ day off work. Got a bunch of time off I need to use up. Anybody up for a road trip?

Came home and farted around. Then I slept for awhile; I stayed out real late on Thursday. (Damn you Ruth!)

Didn't do anything til late. Just went over to Ruth's and watched Ruth's favorite movie, The Sulton Sea. Work called and Laura had some questions about updating the site. Didn't get home til like 4 a.m.

Saturday:

I wasn't as productive as I had hoped I'd be on Saturday. Ended up Hanging out with Jess. We didn't really do anything terribly interesting. We went to Circuit City and Panera Bread. Then we just Hung out at my place.

Later on I ended up at Matt's and caught everyone watching the last twenty minutes of this horrible movie, Gozu. Beat Meathead in Chess. Watching the snow was nice.

Drove home and the snow was horrible. Slid around a whole bunch. Got home around 2:45 a.m. Work called and the Megan had some questions about updating the site.

Watched Kingdom of Heaven, which I picked up earlier at Circuit City. Ended up being up til like 6:30 a.m.

Sunday:

Nothing terribly interesting went down. Hung out with Steve for a bit. I was only awake for like 10 hours so it was a short day.