An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Fuck Horrendous Levels of Dysfunctionality

On Friday I went to Aaron Crossman's and played some computer games with the guys til about 3 a.m. It took too long to get Civilizations IV to work.

Saturday morning I woke to a call from Ruth. I was probably incoherent for most of the conversation. My brain can't escape the routine for at least thirty minutes to an hour after waking up.

Later on I hung out with Jess, it was her birthday. On the way from Jess's to Hanover I got a speeding ticket on Interstate 83. I was clocked going one-hundred in a sixty-five. It's going to be a payment plan for this one. The total for the fine was two hundred & four dollars. I guess I was due; maybe I wont drive like such a sped for awhile. After the cop was finished with me we went to Hanover and I took pictures of my friend Ryan's band. Check out my flickr page; I posted one there. Then we came back to Emigsville and watched Master and Commander. I took her home at around nine.

Here's the weird part. I came home on a Saturday night and went to bed at 9:30 pm.

Sunday I woke up at 4 am and f'd around on the computer till 6. Went back to bed til around noon. Then I wasted the day away for the most part.

Monday did the usual then went over to Ruth's and watched The Rules of Attraction.

Tuesday fucking slept all day after work. Later on Ruth, who was drunk, although she swears she wasn't, invited me to the diner. I didn't get to bed until like 3 am.

Wednesday when I got into work management had handed out the company's new contract proposal which was to be given to the union. Of course it didn't have the clause in it to put me on a fair payscale. How dense are these people?

On a brighter note Matt told me about a NIN show at The House of Blues in Atlantic City sometime in March. Hopefully we'll be going and that should be lots of fun.