An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Looking for Inspiration

Bored? Uninspired? Unfulfilled?

That could sum up what things have been for me lately. Either that or my tolerance for inactivity has gone up. I've been inactive partially because I've been sick, but that's subsiding now.

I've really been wanting to do something musical lately, but I need compatriots.

I was so uninspired to pursue activity last Friday I spent nearly an hour taking pictures of myself. This activity was obviously a result of spending too much time on myspace.

I may go to Murph's tonight provided, again, that I can find someone to tag along. An online buddy said she might be checking out the band playing and as always it's neat to meet folks I chat with online in the flesh.

Saturday from 7-9 pm is the opening of an art show at the Susquehanna Art Museum. I am going to attempt to make that. Hopefully I can find someone to tag along.