An Inordinate Mind

Modern day philosopher Anthony J. Topper ponders the nature of the universe.

Friday, October 28, 2005

This Weekend Looks Like Fun

Tonight is Allison's party and tomorrow night is Leah's party. Both should be fun in there own regard. I need to resist the urge to be anti-social, an urge I've been having lately.

There for awhile is seemed I was meeting all sorts of new people, mostly through myspace.com. Although that seems not to be the case as much these days. I'm not having as much luck connecting with people.

I guess my long term goal is to just expand my social circle, make some connections, and meet some nice people. I am going to start looking for musicians to play with on myspace some more. Been having a hankering to get something started again with writing music.